Tuesday, March 10, 2009

8 Months Old

Well the weather seems to be getting better and it's always good to have more daylight. I am welcoming the weather and hope it lasts, because this winter has been so brutely cold and lots of snow. I can't wait to get Kennedi out to the park to swing on the baby swings and take walks with her.

Some firsts for Kennedi this month so far....she got her 1st tooth last week and she is starting to scoot a bit. She is on the verge of crawling and as soon as she figures it out she is going to be gone and in EVERYTHING. Time to baby proof the house even though it is already dog proof. Our baby is growing so quickly and now I can be assured she will not be at her 1st birthday party and toothless, haha. Speaking of her 1st birthday, I can't believe we are 4 short months to her 1st birthday.

I will leave you with some picture of the growing girl!


























No comments: