Friday, May 29, 2009

10 1/2 months!

I can't believe Miss Kennedi is almost one! I just ordered her birthday invitations and was beside myself the entire time, is it possible that a year has already gone by since having our gift from god? At times it seemed time was at a standstill and nights seemed long, but overall the time has flown if that makes sense.

So much has changed with our little monkey. She is getting into EVERYTHING...she loves dog food, plant soil, any type of paper, lol and of course FOOD. She is crawling on all 4's and pulling herself up everywhere - crib, entertainment center, chairs, couches, gates, bath tub, toliet (she loves to dip her hands in the pot, so please make sure you flush if she is around, hahah).

Bringing Kennedi to the pool is right around the corner and I am excited to bring her with me to the pool this summer. I think she is going to be a fish like her mommy, because she screams when I take her out of the bath tub.

Oh, wanted to share Hi is now in Kennedi's vocabulary. She sticks her hand up and says, Hiiiii (really soft voice), it's so cute. So, we have Hi, Mommy, Daddy and screams.

Well I will leave you with recent pictures of the Miss Kennedi.

No comments: